Friday, March 13, 2009

NY Ink

I came across this article by Kat O'Brien in Buster Olney's blog on ESPN.com. It talks about the numerous tattoos gracing the bodies of some of the Yankee pitchers.

I thought this was interesting. Obviously tattoos are becoming more mainstream with the growing popularity of TV shows such as Miami Ink and LA Ink. I also challenge you to turn on a NBA game and find a player without a tattoo. Sports team logos are becoming more and more common as well. ( I too have joined this category) Below are just a few pieces i've come across on the web that go beyond the simple logo and push the boundaries of baseball inspired tattoo art. Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. OK. Robb. Spill. What's your tattoo? Post a picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure where you're getting your info, but great topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more.
    Thanks for excellent info I was looking for this info for my mission.
    Feel free to visit my web-site :: nicer dicer

    ReplyDelete